Tuesday 25 August 2020

The Three little Pigs and the Big bad wolf

 

This is my version of the three little pigs and the big bad wolf. I hope you like reading it and bye!.

A long time ago there were three little pigs named Peter, Jack and Vanelope. The three of them lived in three different houses. Peter lived in a mince and cheese pie house because he loved pies. Vanelope loved candy so she made a candy house and Jack made a brick house because he knows how to build houses and he loves houses. When it was nightfall the big bad wolf came and walked to Vanelope's house. Loudly, the big bad wolf said can I come in please? and Vanelope said no no no on my skinny chin chin. The Wolf ate a cake then farted on the house and it melted so Vanelope went to Jack's house. The moment she got in his house the big bad wolf said loudly again can I come in please again and Jack said no no no on my skinny chin chin. The wolf ate another cake but bigger and farted on his house and melted Jack's house. Since Jack's house was melted they went into Peter's house. The moment they got in Peter's house the big bad wolf said loudly again said can I come in please and Peter said no no no on my skinny chin chin. The big bad wolf ate ate the biggest cake in the world and farted on the house but it didn't melt. When he tried again and again it still didn't melt. Since it the house couldn't melt he went in the chimney and didn't know that the fireplace was on so the wolf died. After a few minutes they had an Idea. They ate him for breakfast in the morning and it was delicious for the three little pigs. After that they lived happily ever after. 

4 comments:

  1. I kept smiling as I read your version of the Three Little Pigs, Titan. For your next piece of writing, I would like you to focus on different sentence beginnings. It will make your story alot more interesting. Thank you for your hard work. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't actually think you would write a story with farts,but you did and it was very funny.
    Keep up the hard work son xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Titan. My name is Norman and I really like your blog post about the three little pigs it was really funny it made me laugh. thank you for sharing your work Titan I Hope you have a great day. 😁😁😎

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Norman and Mum and Ms Tuipulotu. I will use different sentence beginnings in my next writing Ms Tuipulotu and thanks Norman and Mum for your positive information. Stay safe and stay happy.
    Blog you later,
    Titan.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.