Friday 27 November 2020

Catch me if you can

 

This is my catch me if you can writing. It's a man researching about a shark. I hope you like my catch me if you can writing and bye!.


Excited, the man got cautiously closer to the colossal shark. He had been waiting for this moment his whole life because he had been researching a shark for years and never has touched one or identified one closely. The man held on tight on the sharks fin and realised it had a scar on its back. The man quickly got on his back then tied a band aid on the scar. Suddenly, rumbling came from the ground and then in all of confusion, it stopped surprisingly. It was night time and the man got tired of researching the shark so he went home, showed some footage of the shark to the world and no one believed him because it looked like the shark was 8 bit. Since they didn’t believe he promised himself that if he sees the shark again he will make more footage of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.